The conference programme typically consists of a total of 27 presentations, comprised of 24 main sessions of 60 minutes each (presentation plus Q&A) and 3 lunchtime sessions of 30-40 minutes each.
Each main session features the CEO and/or CFO plus other senior management.
The following companies have already agreed in principle to participate in the plenary programme at the 2017 CAGE Conference: Danone | Diageo | Givaudan | McDonald's Corporation | Philip Morris International | Reckitt Benckiser | Sysco Corporation | WPP
Please compare previous years' programmes:
- 2016 conference programme
- 2015 conference programme
- 2014 conference programme
- 2013 conference programme
- 2012 conference programme
- 2011 conference programme
- 2010 conference programme
For a visual impression, please go to the Impressions of 2010 page where you can see a 3-minute slide show of our inaugural conference.